IOC is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is "...joining hands to reduce homelessness".
Interfaith Outreach of Carmel has completed its 2020 Grant cycle. These grants were to 501(c)(3) organizations within Monterey County for programs that provide housing or provide support to those without adequate housing. These grants are made possible by the proceeds of our Joining Hands Benefit Shop.
If you are interested in applying for a grant next year, here are some guidelines that you should be aware of.
All agencies applying for grants must be qualified each year by the IOC Vetting Committee.
The following information will be required to be vetted as a potential recipient:
- Name and address of your organization (both physical and mailing address)
- Person submitting grant request with contact information
- Brief statement describing your request
- Brief statement describing previous activity
- Copy of 501(c) (3) status
- Detailed summarized financial statement for the last year
- List of Board Members
- Signature of Board Member/Executive Director indicating approval for this grant application
- Additional information may be needed from the Vetting Committee
- If you are selected to receive a grant, and if you participate in MCGives! please let us know if you would like the grant funds to go to them. If not, please let us know where to mail the grant funds.
Once funded by the IOC, recipients will be asked to provide a six month follow up detailing how the funds were used and what was achieved as a result of receiving the funds.
If you have any questions, you may contact Linda Henderson at Lin4jazz@yahoo.com.
Note: Our office has moved and is to the right of the door in which Joining Hands Benefit Shop's accepts donations.